[Snort-sigs] If You're Using Bleeding Snort Rules Read This!!

Erik Fichtner emf at ...3056...
Thu Jun 9 12:29:44 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 02:16:51PM -0500, Eric Hines wrote:
> Are you physically unable to shut up and move on?

Yep. I have a chemical inability to leave asshats be until they admit
their asshattery.

... now then.. about your change control procedures and my contractual
obligation to provide them for you?  Let's get back to that, shall we?

That is the crux of my argument.   Admit you wern't paying attention
to the rules and I'll shut my yapper.

--
Erik Fichtner; Unix Ronin

"Mathematics is something best shared between consenting adults
in the privacy of their own office" - Adam O'Donnell