[Snort-sigs] Paul Clements is out of the office.

Paul.Clements at ...3052... Paul.Clements at ...3052...
Thu Jun 2 09:06:09 EDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  02/06/2005 and will not return until
13/06/2005.

Please contact Dave Ashby or I will respond to your message when I return.
the system manager at postmaster.saga.co.uk.

Trend for the presence of computer viruses.

www.saga.co.uk