[Snort-sigs] snortcenter2 and updates of bleeding snort rulesets

Jason Alexander lists at ...1882...
Thu Jan 13 07:06:15 EST 2005

Brandon,

I am currently working on code that will give you an "Update from
BleedingSnort.org button.  I've just started to modify the parser to
accept the bleeding snort rule format.

Jason