[Snort-sigs] snortcenter2 and updates of bleeding snort rulesets

Brandon Rodak brodak at ...2954...
Thu Jan 13 06:47:19 EST 2005

Hello all:

I have just completed a basic integration of the patched Snortcenter2
and base (an ACID fork) to work with Snort 2.3.0RC1. I have the current
snort rulesets managed through the "Update from Internet" feature (as
well as cron.)

My question is: Has anyone been able to add the ability to grab the
latest, greatest Bleeding Snort rules to import into the Snortcenter2
generated snort.conf?

Is oinkmaster a possibility, and if so how does it work with the custom
generated snort.conf of snortcenter2?

Thanks for any and all help -
Brandon