[Snort-sigs] A Snort Problem

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Mon Jan 10 18:02:21 EST 2005

At 03:38 AM 1/9/2005, arash azarfar wrote:
>Dear Sir/Madam
>I use snort version 2.2.0 in my WINDOWS XP machien. when i use block
>command with react in a rull and run the snort , if a machien generate The
>alarted condition , the snort will be closed with windows and the eror message

I don't think the win32 pre-built executable on the snort.org website has
flexresp support.

If it does, you'll need to make sure you've got the LibnetNT library
installed before trying to use it.

See snort\doc\README.WIN32 for more info.

Also, please direct further posts to snort-users.

This list, snort-sigs, is a development list for signature writers.

You'll reach a larger audience on snort-users, and there's probably many
more win32 users on that list than on this one. And, you won't be off-topic
posting questions like this there.