[Snort-sigs] OSSRC Meeting - August 25th, 2005

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...435...
Mon Aug 22 19:00:26 EDT 2005

Hey Everyone,

The second meeting of the Open Source Rules Consortium (OSSRC) will be
held on Thursday, August 25th at 12:00pm EDT on irc in the #ossrc room.
This will be the last truly open meeting of the consortium. Moving
forward, attendance will require membership. If you have not yet
registered, you can do so at
http://ossrc.snort.org/membership/ossrc_enroll.html.

The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Status update and questions since first meeting
- Details on how to participate in the election (not being held during
   the meeting)
- Feedback on the new ossrc.snort.org
- Review of proposed projects

All are welcome and I hope everyone can attend. For those who can't, we
will make logs available for review. If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Steffens