[Snort-sigs] Glen Joseph is out of the office.

Glen Joseph gjoseph at ...130...
Wed Aug 3 20:55:01 EDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  08/03/2005 and will not return until
08/29/2005.

I will be out of the office starting  08/01/2005 and will not return until
08/29/2005.

For DOW IP Services, send a note to DNSTEAM at ...3124...  DOW questions can
be directed to Julie Carey.   Equifax questions can be directed to Courtney
Dollison.  Hrextranet/Partner Connect questions can be directed to Tracy
Ogin.  I will respond to your note when I return.  If you need management
assistance, my manager is Mike Reynolds (mikereyn at ...130...).