[Snort-sigs] Paul Clements is out of the office.

Paul.Clements at ...3052... Paul.Clements at ...3052...
Fri Apr 29 09:21:08 EDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  29/04/2005 and will not return until
02/05/2005.

the system manager at postmaster.saga.co.uk.

Trend for the presence of computer viruses.

www.saga.co.uk