Administrativia (was Re: [Snort-sigs] Problemas com o e-mail (fwd))

Andrew R. Baker andrewb at ...435...
Wed Apr 6 05:51:39 EDT 2005

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> Will the mailinglist admin be kind enough to remove the address that is
> resulting in these bounces? I have asked it outside the list several times
> but apparantly NO ONE is listening.

I think I have found the offending subscription and removed it.  I have
done this a couple of times in the past but I cannot easily prevent
someone from subscribing again.  The best thing to do if you are seeing
problems with the mailing list is to send an e-mail to
snort-sig-admin at lists.sourceforge.net and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Andrew