[Snort-sigs] Kibuv.Worm signature anyone?

Tony Bunce tonyb at ...2512...
Tue May 25 11:12:12 EDT 2004

We use snort as part of an automated system to deactive infected user
accounts so we need to tell the difference between Blaster, Sasser, and
Kibuv.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thank you,
Tony Bunce, CCNA, Network+
Systems Administration
GO Concepts, Inc.
www.go-concepts.com
www.sitesbygo.com
On GO yet?
513-934-2800
1-888-ON-GO-YET

Thank you for choosing GO Concepts as your Internet Services Partner!
You truly are what makes us GO!  Your input is important to us, so if we
have been helpful or if you feel we could have done a better job, please
let us know by emailing your praise, complaint, or suggestions to
directors at ...2513...