[Snort-sigs] strange classtype question

James Riden j.riden at ...1766...
Wed May 12 21:31:01 EDT 2004

장영선 <ysun.jang at ...2466...> writes:

> Hello everyone
>
> I've made an effort to get the priority of those classtypes.
>  - "policy-violation"
>  - "kickass-porn"
>  - "default-login-attempt"

in /etc/classification.config on my system:

config classification: kickass-porn,SCORE! Get the lotion!,1
config classification: policy-violation,Potential Corporate Privacy Violation,1
config classification: default-login-attempt,Attempt to login by a default username and password,2

(mmm... tasteful :)

cheers,
 Jamie
--
James Riden / j.riden at ...1766... / Systems Security Engineer