[Snort-sigs] lots of false +ves for WEB-MISC SSLv3 invalid Client_Hello attempt

Russell Fulton r.fulton at ...575...
Wed May 12 21:24:03 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I've just uploaded the latest rules from current and am now seeing lots
of hits on this rule. Destination system include both IIS and Apache
server.

I seem to remember seeing something about this a day or two back but
when I went to look in the archive I found that there isn't anything
archived after April 3rd.

--
Russell Fulton                                    /~\  The ASCII
Network Security Officer                          \ /  Ribbon Campaign