[Snort-sigs] Simple Question!!

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Wed Mar 31 10:10:06 EST 2004

Already sent this link, but just in case anyone else needs to know things
already covered in the documentation:

 http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_manual.pdf

On  0, SAM IDS <sam_ids at ...144...> allegedly wrote:

> Well ..
> I this wasnt exactly the way of reply i was expecting from Any one on these lists
> I didnt do anything wrong by asking a question ..
> by the way i am a developer too..i'm not playing.
> And I am developing an IDS and need some explanation of Signature of attacks
> you could just kindly gave me a link where i can find an answer
> instead this long message.
>
> SAM_IDS

Nigel Houghton  Research Engineer   Sourcefire Inc.
                 Vulnerability Research Team

In an emergency situation involving two or more officers of equal rank,
seniority will be granted to whichever officer can program a vcr.