[Snort-sigs] A question about comparing IDSs

Martin Dion martin.dion at ...2318...
Tue Mar 16 06:28:07 EST 2004

Good morning,

The NSS Group undergo formal evaluation of various IDS product both
100Meg and Gig sensors on a regular basis.  All IDS's undergo the same
testing strategy and comparative result is offered based on the
different variables such has successful detection rate, false positive,
false negative, features....

http://www.nss.co.uk/default.htm

Have a nice day !

Martin Dion, CISM
Vice-President
Technology and Security Services

Above Security
Phone: (450) 430-8166 #103
Cell: (514) 831-5427
Email: martin.dion at ...2318...

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. If you have received this message in error please
delete it and notify Above Security immediately, telephone number (450)
430-8166. Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination is
prohibited. Above Security accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss,
whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from
information made available and actions resulting there from.