[Snort-sigs] Unknown IIS Worm Sigs

John Nagro john.nagro at ...2420...
Thu Jun 24 21:04:31 EDT 2004

Thanks for the rules. Its probably wise to also alert on *any* traffic
to/from those IP's untill we can figure out a better signature (based
on the actual exploit or a portion of the jscript that doesnt change).

If anyone figures out something they even *think* could be used to
track it, please post to this thread.

-John