[Snort-sigs] Signature Dates

Ayesha Khan ayesha.khan at ...2544...
Wed Jun 9 12:55:06 EDT 2004

Please remove me from this list.  I have requested for my password
several times in order to unsubscribe, have not received it yet.  Would
you please assist or let me know who I need to email to unsubscribe.

Thank you,

Ayesha Khan
Infrastructure Security Engineer
Tel: 713.232.6222

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-sigs-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-sigs-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Nigel
Houghton
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 1:56 PM
To: Murat Korkmaz
Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] Signature Dates

On  0, Murat Korkmaz <mkorkmaz at ...2538...> allegedly wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
>  I am trying to find out when a particular signature was created for
> SNORT.
>
>  The particular signature(s) I am looking for is Sasser Worm related
> ones,
>
> 2507 thru 2514 and 2524 thru 2526.

April 22 and April 28 respectively.

Check cvs for the rules at

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/snort/snort/rules/

Nigel Houghton       Research Engineer        Sourcefire Inc.
                 Vulnerability Research Team

In an emergency situation involving two or more officers of equal rank,
seniority will be granted to whichever officer can program a vcr.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.