[Snort-sigs] Signature Dates

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Wed Jun 9 11:56:01 EDT 2004

On  0, Murat Korkmaz <mkorkmaz at ...2538...> allegedly wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
>  I am trying to find out when a particular signature was created for SNORT.
>
>  The particular signature(s) I am looking for is Sasser Worm related ones,
>
> 2507 thru 2514 and 2524 thru 2526.

April 22 and April 28 respectively.

Check cvs for the rules at

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/snort/snort/rules/

Nigel Houghton       Research Engineer        Sourcefire Inc.
                 Vulnerability Research Team

In an emergency situation involving two or more officers of equal rank,
seniority will be granted to whichever officer can program a vcr.