[Snort-sigs] Documentation question SID 1411 - 1414

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Wed Jun 2 14:36:08 EDT 2004

On  0, Michael Sconzo <msconzo at ...1371...> allegedly wrote:
> When I was looking up some alerts I noticed that the summarys for
> SID 1411 and 1413 were the same as well as 1412 and 1414.  Shouldn't
> the word private be replaced w/public.

Yes, thank you, duly changed.

Nigel Houghton       Research Engineer        Sourcefire Inc.
                 Vulnerability Research Team

In an emergency situation involving two or more officers of equal rank,
seniority will be granted to whichever officer can program a vcr.