[Snort-sigs] Documentation question SID 1411 - 1414

Michael Sconzo msconzo at ...1371...
Wed Jun 2 14:27:03 EDT 2004

When I was looking up some alerts I noticed that the summarys for
SID 1411 and 1413 were the same as well as 1412 and 1414.  Shouldn't
the word private be replaced w/public.

So the summary should be?

--
Sid: 1411

--
default 'public' community is made.

and...

--
Sid: 1412

--
default 'public' community is made.

or should I just take a break and step away from the keyboard for a while?
:)

-=Mike

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.