[Snort-sigs] Windows RPC Interface access detect signature set (win-rpc.rules)

Matthew Jonkman matt at ...2436...
Tue Jun 1 22:41:06 EDT 2004

With Kawa's permission I've added this set to the bleeding rules. But
not in the compiled bleeding.rules file.

Added a separate dir called Stable-Side. These sigs are very
interesting, but they can't be part of a regular ruleset without careful
consideration. They'll hit you with loads of events on your internal
net. So use them where it's appropriate (external nets, etc).

I've added sid's and rev's. Available at http://snort.infotex.com in the
cvs-web.

Thanks Kawa, these will be very valuable in tightening down a net.

Matt