[Snort-sigs] sig for backdoor.krei

Graeme Rider Graeme.Rider at ...2674...
Thu Jul 29 17:48:06 EDT 2004

we have an external vendor doing support work on some of our AS400's.   they
are coming over an encrypted link but l noticed that port 449tcp, which is
required, is also a port form backdoor.krei.   Does anyone have a signature
for this....
thankyou in advance
graeme

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited to resupplying the material.