[Snort-sigs] pwdump, l0phtcrack, hash extraction

Matt Sheridan sometimes404 at ...12...
Tue Jul 20 06:06:08 EDT 2004

I may be missing something obvious - but I cant seem to find a snort sig for
pwdump/3 or and other hash extraction utility. I havent myself done a packet
analysis, so it may just be a lack of fingerprint.  I have a secondary
comercial IDS which does have a signature for pwdump, which indicates some
matter of identification. If I am missing something out-of-the-box, forgive
me. Any thoughts?