[Snort-sigs] PHILIP LJUNGBERG heeft verlof.

philip.ljungberg at ...2361... philip.ljungberg at ...2361...
Thu Jul 8 16:06:00 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  07/08/2004 and will not return until
07/12/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return. Meanwhile you can reach Jo
Uyttenhove (015/35.22.88, jo.uyttenhove at ...2361...) for urgent matters.

Regards,
Philip

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify KBC immediately and then delete this e-mail.
KBC does not accept liability for the correct and complete transmission of the information, nor for any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information.
All e-mail messages addressed to, received or sent by KBC or KBC employees are deemed to be professional in nature. Accordingly, the sender or recipient of these messages agrees that they may be read by other KBC employees than the official recipient or sender in order to ensure the continuity of work-related activities and allow supervision thereof.