[Snort-sigs] SNORT on Enterprise Linux

CACHET Nicolas Nicolas.CACHET at ...2283...
Fri Feb 27 06:28:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I don't know if [snort-sigs] is the better place ....

For my own needs, I've modify /etc/init.d/snortd and /etc/sysconfig/snort
/etc/init.d/snortd launchs on instance of snortd by interface definied in
/etc/sysconfig/snort

That works !

Nicolas

  _____

De : mary.manipadam at ...2277...
[mailto:mary.manipadam at ...2277...]
Envoyé : jeudi 26 février 2004 04:24
À : orangganjil at ...2258...; snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [Snort-sigs] SNORT on Enterprise Linux

I am trying to get multiple interfaces working with SNORT running on
Enterprise Linux. Does anyone have a script that they can share with me?

thanks

Mary

Notice:  The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
computer.  All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Aurum
Technology corporate e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by
someone other than the recipient.

d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, RFO  decline toute
responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese
 ou il aurait ete modifie.
                                                              http://www.rfo.fr