[Snort-sigs] SNORT on Enterprise Linux

mary.manipadam at ...2277... mary.manipadam at ...2277...
Wed Feb 25 19:34:02 EST 2004

I am trying to get multiple interfaces working with SNORT running on
Enterprise Linux. Does anyone have a script that they can share with me?

thanks

Mary

Notice:  The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
computer.  All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Aurum
Technology corporate e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by
someone other than the recipient.