[Snort-sigs] RE: Trying to capture web traffic

JMMel jmelvin1 at ...480...
Mon Feb 16 06:52:04 EST 2004

All,

the pass statement in the email is just email typo's, in the rule file it's
actually this:

pass tcp 10.1.1.50 80 -> any any (flags: AP; content: !"HTTP/1.1 "; depth:
20;)

So this is not why it's not working.....