[Snort-sigs] Porn Rules Priority

Wed Feb 4 08:31:07 EST 2004

I'd agree... We actually set our class for those down to three the first
day we used them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edin Dizdarevic [mailto:edin.dizdarevic at ...2020...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 3:57 AM
To: snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-sigs] Porn Rules Priority

Hello everybody,

I was wondering why do the porn rules have the priority of 1?
For me priority one should only have possible system compromising
events, not false positives like Virginia -> virgin. Finally it
is almost always a simple policy violation and they have the
priority 3.

Any comments on that?

Regards,
Edin