[Snort-sigs] flowbits error

Charles Heselton charles.heselton at ...2420...
Tue Dec 28 12:33:01 EST 2004

Well, unfortunately, this is on a production system that doesn't have
any of the utilities required to compile from source, and I can't find
a more recent binary for solaris.  I might be able to work something
out though.

Thanks.

-Charlie

--