[Snort-sigs] flowbits error

Charles Heselton charles.heselton at ...2420...
Tue Dec 28 08:51:02 EST 2004

This might be a better question for the snort-users list, but I
thought I would start here.  I'm running snort v2.1.0 on an
Ultra60/Solaris 8 system.  Anytime I run a rule that has the flowbits
keyword it errors out.  I've seen this problem for a while at home on
a Fedora system.  Was the "flowbits" keyword introduced before it was
really supported?  Do I need to upgrade?  Is there a compile-time
option that I missed?  Any advice would be a help.  TIA.

--
Charlie Heselton
Network Security Engineer