[Snort-sigs] Compilable SPADE/Snort 2.3.0RC2 Tarball

Matt Jonkman matt at ...2436...
Tue Dec 21 13:50:08 EST 2004

How'd you know this was on my list to Santa?

Thanks Will, I'll get a copy of this up in the spade cvs.

Steven has also sent a clean tarball which I'll post as well. So you can
do it either way.

Watch
http://www.bleedingsnort.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/INTEGRATED_TARBALLS/?cvsroot=SPADE.
Will post it shortly.

Matt

Will Metcalf wrote:

>>Is that what we ought to have, certainly. I hope that we have a
>>competent C guy around that has the time to do so. As soon as we get it
>>we'll post in patch form. The tarball does work well though.
>>

>Merry Christmas
>
>Regards,
>
>Will

Matthew Jonkman, CISSP