[Snort-sigs] Compilable SPADE/Snort 2.3.0RC2 Tarball

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...2420...
Tue Dec 21 10:31:05 EST 2004

Matt,

Errrr, don't you think it would be wise to do a make dist clean and
then tar and gzip the source directories?  Makes things a lot cleaner,
and it should reduce the size of your tarball significantly.

Regards,

Will