[Snort-sigs] Compilable SPADE/Snort 2.3.0RC2 Tarball

Matt Jonkman matt at ...2436...
Tue Dec 21 09:56:08 EST 2004

1. Thats what Steve sent me  :)

2. His time was limited in what else he could do on the project, he
didn't have the time to pretty things up and clean up to the point of
being made into a set of patches.

Is that what we ought to have, certainly. I hope that we have a
competent C guy around that has the time to do so. As soon as we get it
we'll post in patch form. The tarball does work well though.

Thanks

Matt