[Snort-sigs] Bleeding Snort CVS available via RSS

Matt Jonkman matt at ...2436...
Sun Dec 19 09:03:00 EST 2004

By request we've made the CVS changes available via RSS Feed. The rss
feed will be updated with each push made into the new rulesets.

We think this will solve the issue of getting timely updates of rule
changes without making a mailing list that'd be just too much traffic.

We've also as a side note added a text ChangeLog for review.

The rss feed is available here:
http://www.bleedingsnort.com/backend/bleeding-cvs.rss

All of our feeds are here:
http://www.bleedingsnort.com/staticpages/index.php?page=feeds

And the Changelog is available here:
http://www.bleedingsnort.com/ChangeLog

Comments welcome. This is an experiment, but it seems to be stable and
quite useful.

And keep the signatures coming!!

Matt