[Snort-sigs] we need support

SHAFFIE amshaffie at ...144...
Mon Dec 13 05:48:05 EST 2004

hi
we are  students in computer science and engineering  department in Egypt, Alexandria university . we are working on graduation project about intrusion detection system . we are interested in downloading and modifying the source code of snort which is supposed to be available at www.snort.org but we are having problems in downloading source code cause it is not encapsolated in simple zip file so we hope that you can help us and send us a file zipped contain all the source code of snort (for windows) and we will  appreciate that from you, we are wondering if there is documentation available as well
we are looking forward to your relpy (we hope it comes quickly)
best regard.

IDS team

  {}