[Snort-sigs] Bleedingsnort.com Daily Update

Matt Jonkman matt at ...2436...
Tue Aug 31 18:30:58 EDT 2004

This is oinkmaster, and yes, Oinkmaster can do about anything you want
it to do.

I think there's a switch to have it refill your coffee even.  That's
probably undocumented though.

Hit  http://oinkmaster.sourceforge.net/ for the details. Great tool
that'll certainly fit your needs.

Matt