[Snort-sigs] secure connection to bleedingsnort.com

John Nagro john.nagro at ...2420...
Tue Aug 31 14:04:04 EDT 2004

Whoops, it doesnt work for me? https://snort.infotex.com or
https://bleedingsnort.com... the connection works but i dont see the
page/rules... just a folder with some site-stats on it...

any ideas?

-John

--
John Nagro