[Snort-sigs] Snorting gzip encoded http source code

Abe Use neosporin1v1 at ...12...
Mon Aug 30 12:02:10 EDT 2004

I suppose I'll have my users connect through a proxy, and I'll have it strip
or replace the "accept encoding gzip" portion of the header- so that I can
match content plain-text. Would be cool though if snort was able to inflate
the gzip'd stream, and look through the content... or save the stream and I
could use something else to parse through it...