[Snort-sigs] Connecting signatures?

Keith W. McCammon mccammon at ...2420...
Sun Aug 29 06:36:01 EDT 2004

I believe that activate/dynamic rules are still an option in the
current release.  You can read about these in the manual:
http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_manual/node16.html.  Note, however,
that these may not be around in future releases.