[Snort-sigs] BleedingSnort rules hits information

Federico Petronio petrus at ...2312...
Fri Aug 20 08:37:02 EDT 2004

Hi, recently I posted some rules for detecting XSS and SQL Injection
attempts against PHP Nuke, and those rules were added to BleedingEdge.

Now, I would like to know if I will get any feedback about if those were
useful or not (FPs, FNs, correct detections, etc). Is there any place
where information about this is published?

Thank you!
--
                                         Federico Petronio
                                         petrus at ...2312...