[Snort-sigs] Please remove the word "nazi" from the website

Adrian Marsden amarsden at ...2045...
Wed Aug 11 15:26:08 EDT 2004

You forgot:-

spade
wetback
gook
kaffer.....

Doh.... You get the point.... It's the internet.... Should we start writing rules to catch this content too? ;-)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Thompson, Jimi [mailto:JimiT at ...2437...]
	Sent: Wed 8/11/2004 5:33 PM
	To: bmc at ...95...; josephgama at ...144...; snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
	Subject: RE: [Snort-sigs] Please remove the word "nazi" from the website

	While we're busy being politically correct, kindly make sure that none of the following words are also not on the SNORT web site:

	Yank
	Gringo/Gringa
	Merkin
	Murrican
	Cowboy
	Cowboys
	Septic
	seppo
	Yanqui
	Ösis or Ötzis
	Flag
	Flag
	Limey
	Pom
	whinging pom
	Inselaffe (
	Tommy
	Chink
	Slope
	Chinaman - Chinamen
	sárga ("yellow")
	ferdeszemű ("tilted eyed") in Hungarian
	Pepiczek
	Pepik
	cloggy.
	Kaaskopp
	Eesti Vabariik
	Finnjävel
	Pekka
	Frog
	Frenchie
	cheese-eating surrender monkey
	gabacho
	Kraut
	Jerry
	Piefke
	Saupreiß
	sale Boche
	Mof
	Szkop
	Szwab
	Hitlerowiec
	Faszysta
	fritz
	Mick
	Paddy
	Pádraig
	Dago
	Digó
	Polacke
	pshek
	hairy feet
	Rusek
	Kacap
	Sovieta
	Moskal
	Katsap
	Russki
	Tschusche
	Choosha
	Jugos
	Boer
	Kafir
	Dago
	Spic
	Gachupín
	Xarnego
	Maketa
	Polaco
	Metèque
	Kanacke
	Kümmeltürke
	Knoblauchfresser
	wog
	Upowiec
	Rezun

	Lest any of you think I’m making this up, can go look these terms up here -
	http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Offensive%20terms%20for%20Germans

	2 cents,

	Jimi