[Snort-sigs] Please remove the word "nazi" from the website

Thompson, Jimi JimiT at ...2437...
Wed Aug 11 14:34:01 EDT 2004

While we're busy being politically correct, kindly make sure that none of the following words are also not on the SNORT web site:

Yank
Gringo/Gringa
Merkin
Murrican
Cowboy
Cowboys
Septic
seppo
Yanqui
Ösis or Ötzis
Flag
Flag
Limey
Pom
whinging pom
Inselaffe (
Tommy
Chink
Slope
Chinaman - Chinamen
sárga ("yellow")
ferdeszemű ("tilted eyed") in Hungarian
Pepiczek
Pepik
cloggy.
Kaaskopp
Eesti Vabariik
Finnjävel
Pekka
Frog
Frenchie
cheese-eating surrender monkey
gabacho
Kraut
Jerry
Piefke
Saupreiß
sale Boche
Mof
Szkop
Szwab
Hitlerowiec
Faszysta
fritz
Mick
Paddy
Pádraig
Dago
Digó
Polacke
pshek
hairy feet
Rusek
Kacap
Sovieta
Moskal
Katsap
Russki
Tschusche
Choosha
Jugos
Boer
Kafir
Dago
Spic
Gachupín
Xarnego
Maketa
Polaco
Metèque
Kanacke
Kümmeltürke
Knoblauchfresser
wog
Upowiec
Rezun

Lest any of you think I’m making this up, can go look these terms up here -
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Offensive%20terms%20for%20Germans

2 cents,

Jimi