[Snort-sigs] new rules 2

Matthew Jonkman matt at ...2436...
Wed Aug 11 12:36:24 EDT 2004

The sid is really something you should either set locally, or use what
we assign at bleedingsnort.com.

FYI, we're using 2000000 and up for the bleeding rules and malware set.
Most people use 1000000 and up for their own local rules.

People generally submit rules with no or a bogus sid (like 99999) to
remind everyone that they need to set their own.

Thanks

Matt