[Snort-sigs] Please remove the word "nazi" from the website

Nick Duda nduda at ...1896...
Wed Aug 11 05:39:04 EDT 2004

The reason we are where we are in history nowadays is because of reasons
such as this, tis a shame. Because of silly things that "upset" people,
it directly effects and changes history because the rest of us bow down
to the request (no matter how stupid they are).

Freedom of speech? What's that?

How about Josephs post upsets me and is offending? I'm the only person
that finds his post offending, well that seems to be good enough to get
him removed from the forum, right?

Anyways, hope that wasn't to offending, back to SNORTING...

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-sigs-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-sigs-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Yaakov
Yehudi
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 7:51 AM
To: 'Brian'; 'Joseph Gama'
Cc: snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-sigs] Please remove the word "nazi" from the website

I don't know if it was the word "soup" or "nazi" that was
objectionable...

I note that the term "soup nazi" seems to be associated with a TV show
called Seinfeld... I guess he wasn't too upset about the term to use it
on his show.

Brian is right Joseph, you are being seriously oversensitive.   There
are
more than enough _real_ problems in the world and when you want to fight
them nobody will take you seriously. Sort of like the boy who cried
"wolf"
too many times, eh!

:-)

Ya'akov