[Snort-sigs] RE: Signature Database

Frank Knobbe frank at ...1978...
Wed Apr 28 09:21:02 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 10:17, Matthew Jonkman wrote:
> The line we're thinking here is a cvs mechanism for distribution. Web
> interface for submitting, maybe even an rss feed so we can keep an eye
> on the sigs easily.

Okay (I'm starting to warm up to this idea). If you do that, please
configure your CVS server to, or have your moderator, send a copy of
that signature to the snort-sig list so that we list subscribers are
informed as well.

Regards,
Frank

--
Warning at the Gates of Bill:
Abandon hope, all ye who press <ENTER> here...