[Snort-sigs] snort-rules CURRENT update @ Thu Apr 22 20:15:51 2004

Bill Guyton guyton at ...2434...
Tue Apr 27 07:50:39 EDT 2004

According to the oinkmaster documentation, the CURRENT is the bleeding
edge set of rules (some may break your snort runs if you are not up-to-date),
whereas the stable (or 2_1) is more of an official relesae, as I understand
it.

I recently switched from the 2_1 to the CURRENT - the 2_1 didn't have all
the new MS sigs whereas the CURRENT did.  I'm running 2.1.2

-Bill