[Snort-sigs] False Positives SID 972 WEB-IIS %2E-asp access

Russell Fulton r.fulton at ...575...
Mon Apr 12 00:51:02 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 01:21, Claude Watson wrote:
> This may only be an issue on our internal network.  I don't see the same
> problem on my external sensor.  I wanted to pass it along, mostly to find out
> if we were the only ones with this problem.

I see these regularly too, usually in requests to search engines.

--
Russell Fulton                                    /~\  The ASCII
Network Security Officer                          \ /  Ribbon Campaign