[Snort-sigs] Signatures for Virii and Trojans

Patrick Harper patrick.harper at ...1819...
Tue Apr 6 12:26:04 EDT 2004

Hello,
	I wanted to do a quick check to see if anyone had signatures for
Tastyred and Sdbot.  I checked the archive but did not want to duplicate
work already done.  Thanks for the help

If you are in the North Texas area visit www.ntsug.org.  A new Snort
Users Group.

Disclaimer: