[Snort-sigs] Question about submitting additions to existing rule docs

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Wed Sep 24 06:54:19 EDT 2003

In these cases please send your proposed changes to the list for
discussion. There is no need to include the entire document, just tell us
which Sid, which section you wish to modify and what you wish to change it
to.