[Snort-sigs] Unified output for barnyard

Michael Miller michael.miller at ...1811...
Thu Sep 4 13:24:04 EDT 2003

I must be missing something BIG, but I'm trying to get snort to output in
unified format (for Barnyard) and I keep getting either Snort's
Ascii/IPaddress-per-folder or TCPdump format. I've got the unified output
post-processor uncommented, and I've GOOGLED, but I can't, for the life of
me, figure out how to produce the unified alert and log files. (using the
latest current stable version of snort from the CVS tree.)