[Snort-sigs] snort*rpm with snortsam and all other goodies

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Fri Oct 24 11:45:30 EDT 2003

At 08:27 AM 10/23/2003, Alexandru Balan wrote:
>since i am new to rpm and i'm not that experienced with building rpm
>packages and my company policy requires that everything that's installed
>on production servers ( in this case ) has to be from rpm i ask you: is
>there going to be a rpm package that contains snortsam, guardian, acid,
>snortenstein, oinkmaster & docs ?.

This kind of question really belongs on either snort-users, or the snortsam
mailing list.

This list (snort-sigs) is for signature development, such as analysis of
attack patterns, packet dumps, rule syntax, etc.. please make a not of it
for the future.

However, in response to your question, I'd be surprised to find out anyone
was building a RPM that had all of the above.